Set to take place from November 10th to 11th, 2023, strategically positioned between Binance Blockchain Week and Devconnect in Istanbul, the Staking Summit promises to be the highlight of the year for anyone involved in staking.
The Staking Summit Lineup
Here’s a glimpse of some of the brilliant minds that will be guiding the discussions.
- Martin Köppelmann, Co-Founder and CEO of Gnosis
- Anton Bukov, Co-Founder of 1inch
- Justin Sun, Founder of TRON
- Konstantin Lomashuk, Founder of P2P Validator
- Mara Schmiedt, CEO of Alluvial
- Alison Mangiero, Executive Director of Proof of Stake Alliance
- Michael Kong, CEO of Fantom
- Preston Van Loon, Ethereum Core Developer at Offchain Labs
- Jim McDonald, Co-Founder and CTO of Attestant
- Chandler Song, Co-Founder and CEO of Ankr
- Lorien Gabel, Co-Founder and CEO of Figment
- Caspar Schwarz-Schilling, Protocol Research at Ethereum Foundation
Check out the full lineup of speakers here.
Expect to see participation from leading Proof of Stake networks, including Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Aptos, Sui, Polkadot, Avalanche, and more. Here’s a breakdown of the expected attendees, with validators likely constituting nearly 50% of the total.
And for those confident in their pitch, consider joining us for The Protocol-to-Validator Pitch Competition. Protocols, it’s your moment to convince validators why they should choose you. Make your case and vie for validator favor.
Our esteemed judges? They are seasoned validators themselves. Whether you’re interested in pitching or judging, register here to be a part of this competition.
Sponsors Backing the Staking Summit
To make this event a success, the Staking Summit 2023 is proud to have the support of an array of sponsors.
The Staking Summit is sponsored by Obol, Chainproof, Tenderize, Luganodes, Lido, servers.com, Swing.xyz, RockawayX, Diva, CryptoStake.com, DAIC Capital, Meta Pool, Tres Finance, ssv.network, Puffer, Attestant, Bifrost, Staking Facilities, Ankr, Davos, SafeStake, Validation Cloud, Nexus Mutual, Cubist, Vault Staking, Ion Protocol and Cherry Servers.
For more information and to check out the full lineup of speakers and sponsors, visit our official event page.